cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with User decision handler in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing an issue with user decision hander in UWL. We have modified the XML file to show up the comments box to enter the rejection reason, this is working fine with two approval tasks already but the same thing is not working now with a new task id. In the back end(R/3) everything is the same for both the tasks, in the Portal side my portal consultant says the same. But we were not able to figure out the issue. I even created a new task and tried to use implement the handler changes, but still it is not working. Please advice what could be the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you elaborate what the issue, what do you mean by not working. you are not getting the reason box, or it's giving error,something like that.

Hope we'll be more clear then about your requirement.

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Yes i am not able to get the comments box for this new one.

Even i tried creating new task id in R/3 2 times and tried again with these new task id's, but still i am not able to see the comments box.

The priority of the XML file is set as high priority and the cache is also cleared in Portal side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapient,

have you manage to resolve this issue? We have the same problem.. were are not getting the comments box for a new decision task. We have 4-5 tasks that are working good but this new task doesn't.

Can you give us some help.

Best Regards,

Luis Moita