cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Bank Statement (BAI format)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Directly I am trying to upload the Electronic Bank Statement (BAI format) through TCODE FF.5. For this already I have deleted the Test data by using the SE38 Program RFEBKA96 and then trying to upload. Itu2019s giving error u201C Table FEBKO is blocked: Key 140025 (Bank key) 6897562143 (Account number) while trying to upload through Tcode FF.5. Even there is no records in Table FEBKO , itu2019s giving this error.

Can anyone please help out to solve this issue..Also inform me any other configuration seetings are required to do Electronic Bank Statement Upload for BAI Format.

Thanks & Regards,

Kelvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about your case, but this error generally occurs when some one try to upload same bank statement more than once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to solve this issue..Is it possible to delete the Bank statement if its uploaded already? please guide me.

Thanks.

Kelvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can delete the previous statement and then upload this one again (if that's what you need to do).

To do so run RFEBKA96 in SE38, chose 0001 as your application.

Note: Make sure you untick all the statements first and then chose the only statement you want to delete. Please be carefull at this as I know many people have deleted their entire statement list by accident.

Good Luck

\ Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Already I have deleted the bank statement by using program RFEBKA96 and also there is no entries in table FEBKO. Even though itu2019s giving the same error u201CTABLE FEBKO is blocked u201C while i tried to upload it again.

I have to upload only 3 statements. Is there any other way to upload the BANK Statement Reconciliation. Please help me .

Thanks,

Kelvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be that you have opened a config window with this bank account displaying. Maybe you have a session opened in the server where you were accessing these perticular config data.

If this is not the case, describe what exactly you have done so far and whether you have been doing bank reconciliations on the system before.

\Madhu

Answers (0)