cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to develop a payroll report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

iam new in payroll .i dont no how to develope a payroll report.

any one provide me detail documentation plz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what exactly you are looking for.So many standard reports are available which bound to payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

one of my reports is

1.Late coming marked as Late leave

2.Car reimbursement details number wise

you give me a idia plz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

For late employees better go for customizing report,

For Car reimbursement , if you generate this WT in payroll ,can pull by T.Code PC00_M99_CWTR.

Experts correct me if I am wrong

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vincent ,

my exact requirement is..

For increment of (1) workmen, (2) sub-staff and (3) staff/ supervisors separate scale master has to be maintained. The above get their 1st increment a year after their confirmation. Hence a filed has to be there where month and year will be entered manually. A report (month wise) will be generated based on the month of increment with increment dues. For workmen to be eligible for increment physically present days plus accident days must be for 240 days at the minimum during the previous calender year. The report will show the following: - Employee code, Name, grade code and grade description, present basic rate, increment (as per scale), increased basic, physically present days, accident days, total days and remarks. If any workman has less than 240 days and hence not eligible for increment then u201CNO INCREMENT u201C to be written under remarks.For Sub-Staff and Staff/Supervisors the condition of minimum 240 days working is not applicable. However the report format will be same. If any change is required in the increment rate and increased basic it will be done manually. From here the basic rate will be automatically corrected with increased basic rate by the system. Also u201Cw.e.f.u201D date has to be in the master, which will also be updated with u201C01/mm/yyyyu201D.For Officers employee code and increment amount will be entered manually. The system has to add the increment amount with the present basic and update each employeeu2019s basic rate accordingly.

so how to the payroll report..

thanks.

varma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varma

I believe it can be possible through customizing report ,Discuss with Abaper,they can do.

tanuja_shyamala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Varma,

The Late coming details you need a custom report, connect with ABAP team and discuss what are your requirements, do little research as what are the inputs, expected out put, in what tables the information is stored, logic that you would like to incorporate to generate the data.

You company might have an existing FSD format, check with your company.

The Car reimbursement details employee wise, what is the purpose of the data? if you know the wage types you can generate the data using wage type reporter.  use the object selection parameter to generate the data as needed.

Hope this helps you