cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Batch Recording wrt PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I want to know how we configure Electronic Batch Recording for a pharmaceutical company, im not asking about the batch record required indicator in the material master rather i want to have the entire production process mapped entirely.

kindly post a step by step guide as to what i need to configure into the system to have this functionality.

best regards,

MDK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Danish,

Refer Below Link,

[EBR|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/_Toc109557090]

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply but the link doesnt seem to be working, i will recheck it once i get back home.

kindly check if its working.

Regards,

Danish

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy,

I think there is some problem there,

Do one thing just go with this link,

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/P13_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, if you would be so kind to direct me to the where i could assign the overall profile for batch to a material in the material master, i would consider this case solved

Thanks again

Best Regards,

MDK!

PS.

ok i checked the SAP Glossary but what it reffers to is the Capacity profile defination, i hope thats not what the system would refer to ( as well as list) in the work scheduling view, hence im still not sure which overall profile am i supposed to assign a value to.

Edited by: Danish Sherwani on Sep 4, 2008 6:52 AM

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Danish,

In Work scheduling view you have to tick Batch Record required.

Then in T.code COCS you can do the profile selection for the different Materials.

One more thing I like to say this is totally new subject for me , but share little knowledge which I understand from that link.

And yes After completing all the settings.You can generate/Change and approve the Batch Record by T.Code COEBR.

Hope it will help more

Regards,

Dhaval