cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-validity change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

can we change the key date of inspection plans in previous dates.there is one problem which i am facing.

i have created an inspection plan of key date 30 and if repair order is generated on 25 it makes a lot in CRTD mode because insp. plan key date is 30.so how can we release that lot or back the key date of plan.

this is required for backlock entries.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the previous month, I.e. the lot was create on August 25th and the plan on August 30th, then you should be able to use QA02 to change the key date value in the inspection lot to August 30th. Hit enter to update and now you can click on the assign plan button and it should find the new plan with the key date of August 30th.

Craig

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Craig,

Good Solution.

Regards,

Dhaval

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Ahmed,

Change of Validity dates can not possible (Excep ECM).So do one thing Create new Plan by coping earlier Plan with required Valid from date. And after doing so you can delete or unassgin material code from earlier wrong Inspection Plan.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. you have to create the inspection plan once again with the key date before 25th.

2.after executing QA32, select the lot which is having status created, and press Inspection lot button in the top right.

3.Go to Inspection specifications menu, Press the tasklist/spec button. If you created with valid key date here it will be assigned to the lot.

4. Then go to the sample tab and press the sample button there. Then your sample size will be assigned automatically.

Now you come back and refresh, your lot will get the status of Released.

Please check and come back if required.

Regards

Bala