cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manually enter material price in SO processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I make a material price in an SO user/manually-entered? such that for a particular material, the Net Value equals manually-entered material price multiplied by Order Qty (Net value of the line item = Order Qty x Material Price).

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Migalbin,

You can get this requirement through maintaining the manual pricing condition type in your pricing procedure.

Go to V/06 transaction selct your pricing condition type then go in to the details of the condition type here you will find the field called Manual entries under Changes which can be made tab you maintain as No limitations or C -Manual entry has priority.

You mentioned that you want this requirement to for a particular material so don't maintain the condition record for that material in VK11 you enter manually in the sales order while creating sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Sep 3, 2008 6:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali.

Thank you so much for your immediate response.

I've done these settings even before I posted the thread. However, it seems to be not working.

I've already entered the material in VK11 thinking that it will be overpassed. After reading your message, I marked the condition record for deletion and changed the validity date. the condition record isn't valid today, on which I've done my retest.

Also, I've noticed that in the Conditions tab of my SO item, the Condition details do not contain anything but the Gross Amount. Other condition types, like the Price condition type and MWST, are not reflected. Would you know what's causing this?