cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdraw deletion mark for vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Is there any transaction for unmark vendor master which I just create deletion flag.

Thanks in advance.

Bishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

make use of transaction code XK06 for removing the deletion flag for that vendor master

i am bit surprised to see that everyone has mentioned XK05 as the tcode for doing that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I did not see any "tick" sign for my vendor using t-code: XK05.

Even when I use XK02 for change it is showing "Vendor 11349 is marked for deletion". I also check into table, it is also showing 'X'.

Please solve me.

Thanks & Rgds

Bishnu

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MK06 and Give Vendor & Purchase Organization and Remove Tick Mark against Deletion Flag Tab and Deletion Block Tab and Save.

If you have Created / Deleted Vendor at Centrally ie XK06 then go to XK06 and Give Company code Vendor & Pur orgn and Remove Tick Mark in all Tabs and Save.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to XK05 and give theVendor Code along with Company code and POrg and press enter.

Here you would have checked the block departments like Purchasing block, Posting block. Uncheck all the checks and save it.

The vendotr is unflagged for deletion.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can Withdraw the Deletion Falg from the Vendor Master using the same Transaction in Which you set Deletion Flag ie MK05 / FK05 / XK05.

Just go to Trxn code and Input all Fields and Remove Deletion Flag and Save.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try T.code: XK05 enter the vendor code and other details

remove the tick mark and save

G.Ganesh Kumar