Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Associated object BUS20001 cannot be opened"

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have workflow task group on home page of web client ( i.e. WEB UI )

Whenever any customer fails a credit check, a workflow is triggered and a task is shown under this workflow task area on home page.

On clicking the task, it opened the workflow overview page (component GSWIDET , view DetVS) where you see the workflow details view and other assignment blocks. There is execute button available on the toolbar. When i click the execute button, it should ideallly open the associated object (which ia sales order in my case ) but it gives me error as "Associated object BUS20001 cannot be opened;". This error is displayed in std. error display area on webclient.

Also under Associated Objects Assignemnt block on this overview page, it corretly displays the associated Sales Order which triggered the work flow, but when i try to open it by clicking on the sales order number (hyperlinked), it does not open the same rather i get the same error as "Associated object BUS20001 cannot be opened;"

When i checked in backend GUI ( transaction SBWP >>Inbox ) it works fine.

While debugging i found that in Function Module "CRM_CT_CUST_IBWF_GET_OBJ_CUST" , it find that for object type BUS2001 , no customization flag is set . and hence it gives the above error.

Can anyone please guide me as how to resolve this error ? What is the way to define Object customization ?

Kindly help

Immidiate help is higly appreiciated .

Thanks A lot.

Regards,

Suchita

Edited by: suchita P on Sep 2, 2008 5:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos