cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing multiple charts spanning multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to draw line charts for a set of points.These points will be selected from the .aspx page.Then there is a button which when clicked will generate report.The number of charts displayed will be equal to the number of selected points.The points are refrigeration points and we are trying to plot the variation of temperature against days for a particular perod of time.The temperature and time are obtained from the database.So each point has the temperature on the y axis and time on x axis.I don't know how to generate charts for each of the points selected in a single report spanning multiple pages if the points are many to accomodate on a single page.Is that I have to do some kind of grouping.If yes then how?

Please help me out.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Varsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the data is grouped, you can put the chart in a Group Footer, then it will print once per group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you immediate response.Your approach is correct but my requirement is that all those points which come under the group should display their individual graphs all in one page or if it exceeds the page size then display on the next page and so on.

Currently when I place the chart in the group footer I have to select the needed group from the tree view and then the graph for that particular selected point displays.Please help

Answers (0)