cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No export system error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set up a test landscape with my project... 2 ECC6.0 systems and i do not have a prod system so i am using my sol man system as a dummy prod system. I am getting the following error. I have checked what they list below. Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks so much!

My landscape is EE4 - > EE5 - > SM3

Thank you

Margo

Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONSISTENCY: No export system for SM3-200

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRACK_N159

Diagnosis

System SM3-200 is to be changed in a Solution Manager project, but no system in the system landscape exports transport requests which are imported into this system.

System Response

If a task list has already been generated for this Solution Manager project, you cannot use it. It is automatically locked.

You can unlock the task manually by activating it with the 'Status' pushbutton in the task list, but you must first resolve the error.

There are several possible reasons for this error:

The transport paths may not have been created correctly in TMS (Transport Management System). Go to the transaction STMS in the system which contains the domain controller, and check and correct the transport paths.

You are in the system containing the domain controller so:

Go to the transaction STMS in the system SM3-200. Choose 'System Overview'. Find your system with its transport domain in the 'Domain' column. The Icon Legend (pushbutton) shows the icons for the Domain Controller. Search in systems with the same domain for a system with this icon in the 'TYPE' column, and logon to it.

You can change the transport paths with the 'Transport Paths' push button in the transaction STMS. Choose 'Distribute and Activate' after saving.

The role assignment in your Solution Manager project may be incorrect. A system in which transport requests are created and released (development or maintenance system) must have the type system role 'source System'.

Go to the 'System Landscape' tab and 'Systems', in the project definition in the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. Choose 'System Role Assignment' and 'Edit System Roles'. The development or maintenance systems must be of type 'Source System'. If you make changes, go to the 'System Landscape' tab and the 'Change Requests' tab, and refresh the project landscape for Change Request Management.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldnt use a virtual system without error. Instead i set up a new client on the qa system and am using that as a prod system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margo,

this is because your TMS is not configured properly.

Try to define EE4 -> EE5 -> EEV where EEV is a virtual system.

Create this system in SMSY as virtual system and define transports routes accordingly.

Hope this helps.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain, though, how i can assign that to a logical component to allow me to add it to my landscape for the charm project? I've tried a virtual system several times but it doesn't seem to allow me to attach to a logical component.

thanks!!

Margo