cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CREATE Function module in the ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am trying to work on the following scenerio.

Whenever we create a Sales contract in the B2B shop, we want to create,change or perform some fucntion with the Trading contract in the ECC. I have already found out a Function module BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CREATE, which can be used to perform all these functions. So now my problem is how is to possible to call this Function Module through our B2B shop, when we call transaction for the sales order.

Please help me if you have any idea about this.

Thanks,

Gegan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In B2B E-Commerce, the only way the Java layer is able to interact with the ABAP layer is via remote enabled function modules or RFC which are accessed through the JCO user.

Hence, you need to create a custom function module, which is remoted enabled and include the above BAPI in its code. The trick is to replace the standard RFC that is called during the order save, with your ZRFC and include all its code within your ZRFC, so that the rest of the functions on the web shop are not hampered.

In order to modify the web shop to call your custom RFC, you will need to make the necessary changes in JAVA (ISA), which is not straightforward.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.

Answers (0)