cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA Transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue when trying to create a transport in development system for KEDR. I am not prompted for a transport when I create the rule ( table lookup rule). There are no options in the menus to transport the rules. However outside the rule itself, there is an option that transports ALL rules in the list. I only want to transport my new rule. Does anyone have an ideas on how to get around this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced similar situation when I did this for the first time - I transported all the rule values from source system to target system. There is no risk, unless someone has created rules directly in target system. Compare your source and target system and make sure that the delta is only the ones newly created by you in source system.

Alternatively, save all in the transport request in source system and manually go into the transport request task (SE10) and delete unnecessary lines - I haven't tried this for KEDR but have done for other customizing transactions and it works perfectly well - be cautious while making manual changes to tasks in transport requests.

Welcome to the forum!