cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Setting in SBO 2005A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I used SBO 2005A SP1 PL 43. I intend to import setting, e.g I have one company (A) and will create a new company (B). How to import setting company (A) ---> only setting but not database A -- into B? So company B has the same as setting configuration company A.

Please anybody can help me....?

Regards,

Agung

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agung,

What kinds of configuration do you need to copy? Copy Express seems the only easily available add-on to copy from database A to B including configurations.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I just want to import setting configuation e.g authorization, document setting, and etc about all settings. Not database because a new company has a different database.

Regards,

Agung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. That's what we have been saying. You can choose what to import with Copy Express. System settings, master data, queries, PLD designs - your choice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agung,

When we say database, we mean "company" in common sense because one company needs at least one database. All configurations will be hold within some tables in the database, that is why we recommend you the Copy Express solution.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Copy Express add-on is very useful in copying various tables from one database to another. You can select which configurations and tables you want to copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the copy express copy all setting include the database? I just want to import seeting configuration but not the database.

Regards,

Agung