cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report XI license key

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have have been trying to obtain a license key for Crystal Reports XI, CR Professional Full, Product Version 11.0.0.1282

This is not for a server license, but a single user license. Directions were sent, but it appears to be for a server license. No one will talk to us and when emails are sent, no one answers them. We have had the softward for a month, with no key. Is there a person who can help us with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello please contact your reselle that you placed the order with and ask them to contact the distrubitor for the keycode. I can not provide your keycode with out the Distributo PO number, that is the only way I can look up your order in the system. thank you!

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darrell,

Please contact the CIC team in America at 1866 8907686 or write to them at support.bosapamerica@ sap.com(Please remove the space).You can also request for a license key at support.bosapamerica@ sap.com(Please remove the space).

Hope this helps.

Shraddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will try to contact them, using your name as reference. When we called the number you listed, we were told to send an email to the email addresses you listed. No one has ever responded to our emails.

When we get our license key, I will mark this question answered.

former_member230846
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darrell,

If you haven't already, I would suggest contacting your account manager or the vendor that sold you the software. They will be able to get that information to you.

Regards,

Wallie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darell,

If you havent received the Keycode yet you can request one by submitting the form at [http://www.businessobjects.com/forms/email/license]

Hope this helps,

Shraddha