Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validation -with two call up points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I do posting in f-04 I want to validate the transaction as follow

First line item should have either posting key 40 or 50 and gl account should be 401001.For which I created the validation as follow

First call up point -0001-validation-1

Prerequisite: BKPF-TCODE = 'F-04'

Second call up point :0002 u2013validation -2

Step-1

Prerequisite: BSEG-BUZEI = '001'

Check: BSEG-BSCHL = '40' OR BSEG-BSCHL = '50'

Step-2:

Prerequisite : BSEG-BSCHL = '40' OR BSEG-BSCHL = '50'

Check: BSEG-HKONT = '401001' AND BSEG-WRBTR <= '100.00'

I assigned validation 2 to company code and call up point -2.

But it has impact on all t-codes.In all t-codes I could enter 401001 only .it does not accept any other gl accounts.

Regards,

guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd suggest you to make one validation, but on call point 3. Make your prereqisites for transaction code, G/L account and posting key there. Do not use BKPF-TCODE, but SYST-TCODE.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eli Klovski

Thanks for your reply.As they are on display mode i am not able to select gl account and posting key fields .

Regards,

guru.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume, you can switch to a change mode, cannot you?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In structure BKPF I can select any fields .but in BSEG structure ,system allows to select certain fields only(appears in blue colour) .And other fields are on display mode (in black colour).

If i select fields which are on display mode system message is "You cannot select the element here

Message no. SFB507

Diagnosis

You have attempted to select an operand that is not allowed, from a syntax viewpoint, at this point. Only operands that are shown highlighted may be selected at this point.

Procedure

Select an appropriate operand by double-clicking on it."

Regards,

guru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Put your mouse cursor to the end of the text in "prerequisite" and input "AND". After that you can select "BKPF-TCODE".

Junqi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thatswhat i am also doing.But i can select fields in structure BKPF and not able to select fields in structure BSEG.

regards,

guru.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course, I forgot this little detail

You will have to write a small user-exit for this. Just LOOP at your BSEG data an check for the G/L and amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u tell me user-exit name and logic ?

guru

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User-exit is something you have to create (there is no standard code provided for validation by SAP). Ask to your ABAP team to help you on this; it's 5 minutes work. Explain, that you want BSEG data to be checked in terms of G/L account and amounts.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (0)