cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug the output of PO in SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to check the output from SAP-GUI, I ran Txn BBP_POC but gives error like "Transaction BBP_POC cannot be called in the Easy Access Menu; see long text"

I wanted to check the data sent to smartform. How to debug in SAP GUI.

Please help.

Thanks,

Chetan Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did the same, but break point is not triggered from BBPSTART application. Is there any tcode from SAP to start from SAP GUI??

thanks for your all support.

Chetan Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

After setting the break-point then login into SRM and follow the below

SRM BBPSTART Application -> 
   Professional Purchaser ->   
        Purchase Order -> Process Purchase Order

Here select an existing PO and thed click display. In the header buttons click "Output Preview" only then the brealpoitn will get activated. Please take the help of some technical consultant, it would make things easy for debugging the same.

Hope your problem is solved now.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please add a external break-point in

Class - CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP
Method - PROCESS_BBP_PO_PRN

Then login to SRM ITS application and click output preview in the PO. This shoudl stop in the class and you can continue your debugging session.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response,

How, when we put external break point, we need to run BSP application and then debugger will trigger. We have different Login ID if we want to use ITS. So I think debugger will not get triggered. Please clarify, if I am wrong.

Which BSP application is used for PO Cockpit?

Chetan Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SE24 and add the external breakpoint (Breakpoint with a user symbol) after the data declarations. Then launch the usual SRM front end BBPSTART and proceed in the usual way.

There are no BSP applications.

Regards

Kathirvel