SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection document or disconnection notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Plea suggest me how can Checks whether it is the reading for the site (Installation) where disconnection document or disconnection notification was created since the last move-out.

plea let me know as much as possible.

Every helpful answer is rewardable.

Regards,

Sri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're looking for the tables with disconnection info:

EDISCACT

EDISCDOC

EDISCOBJ

EDISCOBJH

EDISCORDSTATE

EDISCORDSTATET

EDISCPOS

EDISCREMOV

Based on the disconnection object, you can link this to your contract.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're looking for the tables with disconnection info:

EDISCACT

EDISCDOC

EDISCOBJ

EDISCOBJH

EDISCORDSTATE

EDISCORDSTATET

EDISCPOS

EDISCREMOV

Based on the disconnection object, you can link this to your contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

It is pretty haze question but i will try to comments whatever I know.

Typically in a disconnection scenario in ISU. A disconnection document is created for a installation (could be on premise, conn obj etc), then a disconnection service order is generated through the disconnection document. Once service order is completed, the meter reading got from the service order are uploaded on the installation, against devices with certain reading reason ('13' , which is Meter reading on disconnection). This would be how you identify what reading it is. So basically the relation between the service order and disconnection doc is maintained in Disc doc.

Looking at your question, I am assuming that you want to know if the reading is uploaded through disconnection, since the last move-out. First you have to look for meter readings with reason '03' which is for move-out. After this reading if there any reading with reason '13' , which is Meter reading on disconnection, then this is what you are looking for.

-ASB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for sendign proper information.