cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

IF there is a leave quota....it was not used in this year it has to forward for the next year to the other quota.

What will i do for this issue...can any one suggest me

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Goto table V_T559D where we will maintain Deduction intervels in that option select start of validity intervels in Deduction from and End of validity intervels in Deduction To option and also goto Relative positionin Deduction field option and enter first field with 99999 and select next filed as months.

Let me know if you need any thing.

thanks,

vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is not forwarding balance... That is why I asked what is the client request.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you responce. In that case, we can do like this we can delete the quota and add the remaining days in another Quota. here in quota accural it shuld be selected as No generation.

correct me if i am wrong.

thanks,

vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact you have multiple choices, that is why you must know what to do.

You can generate a new quota with the amount of balance and do not touche the old one (if deduction is delimited to validity)

You can do the same but also remove the balance from old quota

you can do as said before and change the deduction date to be greater than one year (or illimited) so it will still deduct from the old quota before the new one......

everything depend if the client has special rules about the remaining. Sometime employee have a special duration to take the balance, sometimes it is important to put the balance in a specific remaining quota..... Sometime client don't care and you can use the 3rd solution.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use Time schema for entitlement? If yes, keep using it and create a rule for transfer balance... but be sure what is the client requirement exactly....

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

You have to run the quota accrual . Please check any custom reports are developed for the purpose , also make sure what process is followed at the client place.

Regards

Sameer