JEXC Condition not working
I was trying to configure JEXC condition for manual excise duty entry.
The step I followed are ....
1) In my MM procing procedure , I did enter JEXC condition type
Only the subtotal field is filled with 5 , all other fields are blank.I kept it after "Net value incl. disc & surchge"
2) Created a purchase order for qty 1000 @ 100 and selected a TAX code with 16% excise , 2 % Cess and 1% Hcess
3) Tax calculation is Base amount 100000, Excise 16000 , Cess 320 and Hcess 160 INR
3) Now in Condition tab of PO I entered JEXC condition manually and entered 10%
4) As per one example given in sdn , i was expecting system will change the basic excise with 10000 , also CESS and HCESS will get changed to 200 and 100 INR respectively
5) But now in tax calculation my Base amount changed to 110000, excise 17600 (16% of new base amount) and similary CESS and HCESS also updated with new value based on new BASE amount.
Wondering where I am doing mistake. Would appreciate if you could help me out in this. Need very urgently.