cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limiting values of standard search help for glaccount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have SRM running on an ECC backend. The shopping cart is the default one and so is the search help for the gl-accounts. What i need todo is now to limit the gl-accounts displayed in this default search-help to some values.

The way of limiting is no problem but i dont know ho i can limit the values at all. In R/3 the way todo this is using the search-help-exits. But i dont know how todo this in SRM.

I neither dont know how nor the datafield and structure that glaccount-field in the shopping cart belongs to.

Could someone please help me out ? Any help is highly appreciated and will surely get rewarded.

thanks alot,

oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

you can use the BADIs BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY and BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT to limit the values of the search help.

Regards,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey armin,

thanks for the reply. Can you give an example on how to use the badi or does SAP give some for them ?

thanks again,

oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok...i checked BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT. It all looks very good but i wasnt able to find a method for the accounting-value SAKTO (datatype SAKNR). [German called "Sachkonto"]

But thats the one i need to limit. Any idea where i may find that or how i can use a limitation for that one ?

thanks alot and best regards,

oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. G/L account is normally determined from product category and account assignment category and I think that is why it is not avilable in this BADI.

You can influence the G/L that is determined using BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT if that is any help?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey David,

thats sounds promising. I'll try that in the next days. Thanks alot for the help!!

Best regards,

oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm ok...i tried BBP_DETERMINE_ACCOUNT but im unsure about the way of using it.

Does the parameter ACCT_DATA for the method Determine_Account contain all the lines that are shown within the search-help for GL-Account ? So i need to delete/append rows to manipulate the search-help entries ?

Now the thing is that i would need to have the material-number (MATNR) that is the corresponding product in the R/3 Backend. Can you tell me how i can retrieve this number from the product-ID ?

Or is there another way to fetch this data like material-number, account-plan (KTOPL) etc from the product-id given in the parameters of that badi ?!

thansk again,

oliver