cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO XI R3 is unstable???

Former Member
0 Kudos

BO XI R3 is unstable when created more serving WEBI, somebody say could me if they exist some requisite daily pay to create servers WEBI in BO XI R3?

somebody has success when working with groups of servers in BO XI R3 here?

I am having some problems with the new version, would be bugs?

it has some forecast to leave a SP?

thank's

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already it, very superficial, it does not explain right the things, it teaches to create the groups, the servers, etc more, in mine in case that, when I have 2 different servers WEBI with teams-out, that only one teams-out only functions, depends on which user is working at the moment. It knows as I can decide?

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi gzofera,

I'm not sure what you are getting at. The XI 3.0 admin guide is very inclusive of 3.0 workflows. Please open a case with support if you are having problems.

-Tim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

groups of servers do not function of correct form, exist some tutorial where can see if I am making the things certain?

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'd start with the [XI 3.0 Admin Guide|http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir3/en/xi3_bip_admin_en.pdf].

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you suspect a bug you should open a message with the webi team. We can't escalate bugs from the forums.

3.0 seems as stable a release as any we have ever had with business objects, in my opinion more stable than any we have ever had (speaking of initial RTM). On top of that SP1 is right around the corner expected this month(september).

Regards,

Tim