Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While using IDOC ORDERS05 i am not able to get the datarecord E1EDC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to IDOC scenarios.

we are trying to pass data from R/3 to SCM-ICH with regard to Purchase Order details using XI.

I am using IDOC - ORDERS05 to fill the data and send it to ICH.

Although all the data is fetched we are not able to get the data in the field UEBTO which is in datarecord E1EDC01.

i need to display both upper/lower tolarance values in ICH but the idoc ORDERS05 contains onlu upper limit and even this is not getting populated.

why are all the datarecords not getting filled at runtime and how do i get the datarecord E1EDC01 in my idoc.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you generating this IDOC.

Thanks,

Karthik

0 Kudos

We configured the patner profile and added the message types ORDCHG and ORDERS mapping to Basic type ORDERS with the process code ME10 and ME11.

The IDOC is getting trigerred at creation (ME21N) or change (ME22N) of purchase order and i am able to get all the data.

I only need now tolerance level field(Both upper limit and lower limit) which are in datarecord E1EDC01 in IDOC -> ORDERS05...go to SE61 and display documentation and find for field UEBTO...

But this is not filled in the IDOC that is generated???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to we60 check the documentation and check with the functional guys.

0 Kudos

The functional ppl will not be able to tell as to why the data is not coming in the IDOC...can sum one guide as to how to invoke the IDOC PORDCH01...i have configured the idoc PORDCH01 in the same way as ORDERS05 bit it is not getting trigerred....if this IDOC gets trigerred i have both the tolerance fields tht i want...

0 Kudos

guys can sum 1 help me with my issue