cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Users,

I have a small Issue: by loging on Productiv Portal, I receive this Error Message: " an expired SSO ticket received (validity)"

who has an Idea how can I solve this probleme?

Best regards

Saad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dealing with similar issue, we have used OSS Note 842635, section 3 b) "Setting security session and SSO timeout".

Setting both "SessionExpirationPeriod" and login.ticket_lifetime to the same value of 16 hours resolved the issue.

Setting SessionExpirationPeriod to 16 hours (57600000 ms)

Visual Administrator, 'Security Provider', 'SessionExpirationPeriod', enter value in unit milliseconds: 57600000

Setting SSO expiration time to 16 hours

Visual Administrator, 'Configuration Adapter', 'Configuration -> cluster_data -> server -> cfg -> services -> Propertysheet com.sap. security.core.ume.service', 'login.ticket_lifetime', enter value in unit hours: 16

We also bounced the cluster to make sure new parameters are active.

Regards,

Slava

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Saad,

Default validity of a SSO login ticket is 8 hours. If you keep logged in beyond that limit, you may receive the message about expired login ticket.

Please take a look at SAP Notes 825149 and 1130191 to understand and analyse the issue.

Should you need to make changes to default expiration time of SSO login tickets, [this link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e8/6bc22a4686714d963e9efb77cfbcb5/frameset.htm] will be helpful.

Hope this helps,

Vishwas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If You had System Admn Role then download valid verify.der in KeyStore Administration.

Upload it using Transcode - SSTRUSTSSO2 Import it

Add to Certificate List

Add to ACL

Logon Ticket -> client -000

Finally give Login/Accept & Login/Create.

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your SSO certificate has been expired, renew it.

/message/5844260#5844260 [original link is broken]

PradeeP