Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAPI_ACC_PRIMARY_COSTS_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to replace the BDC for KB11N with a BAPI. I have found this BAPI for my requirement. But the problem is that, i am not able to map all the fields in BAPI item table, which are passing in BDC.

These fields are like Bukrs, Werks, Vkorg, Vtweg, Spart, Prctr, Pardha, Land2,...etc.

Please suggest if there is another BAPI for this purpose, or what ever be the possible solution.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

[Check this |http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/bapi-fo-co-posting-kb11-kb11n-2129549#]

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have already gon through that link. It is given the structure names which is used in BAPI for header and item data. I have problem with the structure BAPIRCITM. Fields which are used in BDC is not available in BAPI.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi

I hope the list of BAPI's regarding Posting are in the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/34/60afcfae724effe10000009b38f91f/content.htm

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for the list. The BAPI which i am using is perfect.

The structure BAPIRITM has most of the fields which are there on the screen of KB11N.

In KB11N transaction, i am selecting "Scrn variant" as ALL and "Input Type" as Individual Entry.

After selecting this option, i got two screens "Old Account Assignment" and "New Account Assignment".

There is a Field "RE Key". When i click on the extension button, it opens one more screen, in which there are around 20 fields. And i have to fill 10 of the fields (Bukrs, Werks, vkorg, vtweg, Spart, Prctr, Prdha, Land2, Kndnr, Artnr) in that. But these fields are not available in the structure BAPIRITM.

Is there any BADI or any other option to pass these values. Plese suggest.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got one SAP Note 737917, where it is given the solution for the fields which i have to pass in the BAPI. There is a structure for Sender criteria, receiver criteria, and Customer_Fields. Using the REC_CRITERIA structure, the problem can be solved. But still i'm not sure.