Did you mean: 

warnings Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am getting error in in db13 backup.

We are using Sap Ecc5 and

oracle 9i on Window 2003.

Production Server I am facing problem suddenly in db13 the UpdateStatsEnded with Return code: 0001 Success with warnings

BR0819I Number of pool and cluster tables found in DDNTT for owner SAPPRD: 169

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXB

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXC

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLSP

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLTP

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KAPOL

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KOCLU

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.M_IFLM

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBCLU

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBFCL

And in db02

Missing in R/3 DDIC  11   index

MARA_MEINS

MARA_ZEINR

MCHA_VFDAT

VBRP_ARKTX

VBRP_CHARG

VBRP_FKIMG

VBRP_KZWI1

VBRP_MATKL

VBRP_MATNR

VBRP_SPART

VBRP_WERKS

Please guide steps how to build index and Pool or cluster table problem.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> BR0819I Number of pool and cluster tables found in DDNTT for owner SAPPRD: 169

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXB

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXC

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLSP

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLTP

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KAPOL

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KOCLU

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.M_IFLM

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBCLU

> BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBFCL

Upto Oracle 9i the rulebased optimizer was still used for Pool/Clustertables for reasons of plan stability (e.g. always take the index).

To ensure that this is the case, these tables/indexes mustn't have CBO statistics.

Therefore these tables are usually excluded from getting CBO statistics via an DBSTATC entry. You can modify this setting in transaction DB21.

> And in db02

>

>

Missing in R/3 DDIC  11   index

> MARA_MEINS

> MARA_ZEINR

> MCHA_VFDAT

> VBRP_ARKTX

> VBRP_CHARG

> VBRP_FKIMG

> VBRP_KZWI1

> VBRP_MATKL

> VBRP_MATNR

> VBRP_SPART

> VBRP_WERKS

Well, these indexes have been setup just in the database and not (how it is supposed to be) via the SE11. As the indexes have a naming-scheme, that is not supported by the ABAP Dictionary, the easiest way to get away from the warnings is to check which columns are covered by the indexes, drop the indexes on DB level and recreate them via SE11.

Best regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lars,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Please guide me how to modification in db21.

Kind Regards,

Kumar

Answers (0)