cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequential Processing in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to execute a scenario which involves sequentially processing of files coming from legacy and sending data to R/3 via proxy.We have files coming in for different insp lots.Each insp lot has 1 or more results files.

My requirement is :

all the files pertaining to same lot must be sequentialy processed.If one of the file fails all other must be blocked.But Xi should not block files of other onsp lot.

Options that I have tried:

1) Setting EOIO in channel and giving queue names.But this works fine for a particular batch lot,but even blocks files of other batchlot.

2) I tried configuring rules on R/3 moni to break the Qos and make it Eo and let R/3 code handle the sequence.

3) Tried BPM with option of "Mulitple queues(Content specific)" and using corelation on Insp lot.Did all the settings in SWF_INB_CONF.But the I cannot see separate queues as per the correlation.

Can anyone help in solving this.Is this possible in XI?

Thanks in advance.

Pragati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur third option seems to be the most logical option. There could be some config problem in BPM. U will find multiple queues only if ur correlation instantiate multiple integration processes in parallel. Also make sure that u have only One correlation in ur scenario.

Regards,

Prateek