Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME51n, ME21n Unit of measure F4 shows all units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Transaction ME51n & Me21n

PR & PO line item Unit of Measure F4 show only commercial unit list. This is Ok.

But when we create Service PR or Service PO, the Item service details Unit of Measure F4 shows all Unit of measures (all entries in table T006) (commercial unit + other non commercial units).

Kindly inform why the Service detail Unit of Measure F4 show all the list.

Is it correct system behavior?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO line item in ME21n (EKPO MEINS) show only commercial units in "Order unit - F4"

Where as for the same PO when we go to Service detail (Package ESLL-MEINS) "Unit of Measure - F4" show all units.

Please inform is it correct system behaviour.

Best Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i believe there is nothing worng with the system

as both are different table and moreover the data element for the field MIENS in both the tables is different

and i believe that reasons behind this is in case of service unit of measure can be a non dimenetional one as it is a functional requirement or a businees requirement

but in case if you order a material then in that case you need a specific and comercial unit of measurement

so as per my undersatanding nothing wrong in the system

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At least I can confirm that the search help for field ESLL-MEINS shows all units, and does not limit to commercial units.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you exact describe at whichtab and field you see all units, and not just the commercial ones?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Same for all uOM.

If you want to restrict Use Personal List.

vIVEK

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should show same as service

make sure your system settings is not changed

from SAP screen

Help-setting-F4 help

here click on initial system settings.