Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose from List/Link button not usable on marketing document line UDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the following issues:

1. Not able to use choose from list on Sales Order line UDF. However, I am able to do this on a grid in a completely user defined form for e.g. we want to add BP Code field to the sales order lines and have the choose from list come up when user tabs out of the screen.

2. Not able to set Link button on a sales order UDF. However, we are able to do this on a grid in a completely user defined form.

Appreciate any help and code samples you can provide.

gopal

Edited by: Gopal Viswanathan on Sep 2, 2008 7:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Point 2 is not possible. Its not possible to have a link button in the System matrix.

Hope it helps.

Vasu Natari.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Re 2.

Are you talking about a UDF in a row?

I remember that some developers tried to manipulate the B1 forms in a way that they remove all rows first, then added a column through code and tried to get the Matrix filled again, but I am not sure it can actually work without subsequent issues...

I.e.: I don't think there's a way to have this.

Re 1.

I checked the "limitations" (also listed in the SDK training material) and didn't find that specific case mentioned, but I don't think this will work due to the the known limitations on B1 forms.

Maybe you can share some code + tell us whether you run into an error - or whether it just doesn't work as you expect?

Thx,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

i face the same problem i used formated search.

regards.

billa 2007