cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo error on function import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

We are currently trying to deploy SSO for our BO-BI integration.

We can actually build a universe in InfoView (where we logged in with our BO username) against our BI InfoProviders and create queries, which work OK.

But when I try to configure the SSO option I get an error in the "Import Function" tab of the authentication section of CMC.

The message is "com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Function".

I found out that I am supposed to install the JConnector to my Tomcat Server (which provides service to BO) but I cannot. I have the sapjco.jar library in the lib folder of the Tomcat installation, but still this is not working...

any ideas ??

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_hoeller2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume you use BOE XI 3.0

Stop Tomcat

Create the follwing structure .../Tomcat55/shared/lib

Copy the java connector (sapjcor.jar) into the above folder

Start Tomcat

It should work now

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

Your right, we have BOE XI 3.0 with Integration Kit.

I've done what you said, with the directory and the file, but after restarting the Tomcat service the error still appears. Besides, the filename is sapjco3.jar, not sapjcor.jar as your said. I have downloaded the version sapjco3-ntintel-3.0.0.

Any other ideas ?

Regards, Santiago

roland_hoeller2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry, I should have mentioned this before, please use SAP Java Connector 2.1.8 which is the supported version.

The file name of this java connector is sapjcor.jar

I am confident it will work with SAP Java Connector 2.1.8

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked !!

Unfortunately there is a new error message, so I cannot end the import yet.

Here is the message:

Exception in JSP: /jsp/auth/sapsec_import_role.jsp:22 19: 20: <% 21: String context=secSAPR3ImportRoleBean.getContextPath(); 22: secSAPR3ImportRoleBean.init(request); 23: response.setHeader("Expires", "0"); 24: %> 25: Stacktrace:

Any ideas ??

Regards,

Santiago

roland_hoeller2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure about his one.

Is this on Windows or Unix?

Is this a default Business Objects installation (is the Java version you use the one that comes with Business Objects?)

Is this the whole error message or is there more?

The fact that there is an exception shows that there is something the program code didn't expect, maybe the libraries are different?

Have you also replaced the librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll with the ones from the SAP java connector 2.1.8?

Roland

andreas_zigann
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you have installed the SAP Gui on the Server of the BOE?

Best regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved !

I erased the files from the JCo v3.0.0 from the Tomcat folder and added the classpath of the v2.1.8 connector. Restart Tomcat and cha-chan ! Working !!

Roland, I was wondering if I could email you some further questions about BI-BO integration. Could you email me to santiagojreig at gmail dot com so I can get back to you ?

Thanks in advance !!

Edited by: Santiago Reig on Sep 3, 2008 3:46 PM

Answers (0)