cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive BOP results are getting updated while saving.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing Interactive BOP. While changing the quantity confirmation of one sales order and giving it to another sales order system is not allowing me to do so.

For example: I have two sales order. First sales order (eg sales order no 123) having material requirement date on 07/09/2008 with required quantity 100 and confirm quantity 100. I have put another rush order (eg sales order no 456) today ie 02/09/2008 of quantity 100. Now I want to remove the confirmation of sales order 123 which has commitment date

07/09/2008 and give this confirmation to rush order 456 of today ie 02/09/2008.

Now I have run Interactive BOP "/SAPAPO/BOPI - Backorder Processing (Interactive) " I enter the material /Plant and Business Event BO.

System allows me to change the confirm quantity of sales order but while saving the same old values are again redisplayed. System is not allowing me to remove confirmation of confirm sales order and give it to unconfirm sales order.

I get error in product master " Item 1070081502/000010/0001 is locked by another process " I looked for the queues and found that system throws error "Application log could not be written" in TCode: SMQ2

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilendra,

Chanes will only appear in APO when it update the sales order in R/3, please check SMQ1/SMQ2 both in R/3 and APO is there any queue block.

Also check details of block in SLG1 or /SAPAPO/CQ.

Check lock entries in APO and R/3 by transaction RS12 or SM12 if somebody else is in locking the SO.

Please confirm the result.

Manish

Answers (0)