cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scrolling paper to next page initial position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on Dot matrix printer.I have a smartform which shows the details of inspection of a material. Each page shows the details for one material.When I execute the report for no. of materials, first page is printed correctly.The 2nd page should be printed on the 2nd paper but it's heading is printed in the bottom of the first page. I have all the materials' data in an internal table and i am showing this data using loop and templates. Even I tried with Command node at the end of the template in the loop to call next page externally. Even it's not working. When I select FF/LOAD button in my printer manually , paper is set right for the next print. How can I make it through SAP? Should I make these settings in SPAD or in SMARTFORM to set the paper for exact for each print.

Edited by: Jayasri P. on Sep 2, 2008 12:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is with your page format.

What is the page format that you have used , is it a Z one

Please remember that you need to consider end to end for the height and for width it should be from circle to circle.

just check if that is matching.

regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using DINA4 page format whch is standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I guess the paper you are using for printing and page format you mentioned are different....

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi padma,

I have mentioned the page format DINA4 in default tray and DINA4 in Smartform also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to utilize the main window upto the maximum extent

i mean let your window be till the end of the page.

even though if it is still coming wrong , then i think its a basis problem

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check the printer settings.

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just decrease the HEIGHT of the main Window by some(2MM-5MM) size.

The excat sixe to be decreased is the number Millimeters height printed on the first page which need to ptrinted on the seconfd page.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Rama.