cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deadline monitoring with extended notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a workflow. It creates worfkitems in my workflow inbox, and then by running SWN_SELSEN I get an email notification of the new workitem.

I also have deadline notification running using RSWWDHEX which sends a deadline missed to the workflow inbox of a different user.

When logging onto this user I see the deadline missed, but for some reason when I try to view the workitem - there does not seem to be an attatchement to my report - as there is when you view the origional.

Also - when I run swn_selsen - the user who is getting the escalation items does not have the escalation items forwarded to them via email.

What am I missing? Is there something else I need to set up in swnconfig? of so - what?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you didn't use a modeled deadline, the second user will only get a notification of the passed deadline, and not a workitem, that's why there is a difference. Also these notifications will not be picked up by the extended notifications.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I used a modeled dadline or not - not sure wht that means. (I am new to this)

How do I tell. If I did not - how do I change it to be a modeled deadline?

I set my deadline up using the latset end tab on the activity with my workflow.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the deadline tab as action you probably now have 'Display text'. You can change this to modeled, this will lead to a new outcome in the task 'deadline reached', in which you could send a task. But before doing so, I would recommend you do some searching here on SCN and in the SAPHelp on modeled deadlines.

Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)