cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign reversal movement type for 901

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to assign a reversal/follow on movement type for 901 mov.type , but the view for reversal/movement type is in display mode . The 901 movement type is created when the implemetion done . Now we need to assign reversal for 901 . When I try to go to the revesal/follow on movement type, it is in disaplay .

could you please help me why the view in dialog structure in display , all other views are in change mode.

regards,

Amara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.. customizing missed

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMJJ, here for Movement Type 901, under "Reversal/follow-on movement types" option assign the Movement Type of Reversal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have done the same way , but it is in display(grey) mode , not allowing me to enter any mov.type.

Regards,

amara

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for Movement Type 501, if it is gray for this also then it might be some problem with database. If is showing optional screen for 501 then better delete movement type 901 and recreate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj ,

For the 501 mov.type , rev/followon mov.type view in dialog structure is not in display mode . it allows to enter rev. mov.type .

May i know what is the relation between 501 and 901 mov.types.

Regards,

Amara

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then there might be some problem in copying the Movement Type. Just delete it and Copy again. First get the movement type from which you have copied it.

Also in OMJJ, under "Reversal/follow-on movement types", just click on "Display -> Change" button and try whether it allows to enter the values. If not then follow the above process.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you created the 901 movement, from what movement did you copy?

Compare the behavior with the copy from movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

As I mentioned earlier , the 901 mov.type is not created by me . it was done at the time of implementation(year 2000) . How can we findout from which mov.type copied to make 901.

Regards,

Amara

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunatly the copy from movement type is not stored somewhere within the customizing of this new movement type.

What is this movement type supposed to do?

What is the description?

maybe you can determine the copy from movement with the movement type help text. often the help text in other languages is not modified after one has copied. So you may take the help text in a certain language for your 901 movement (table T156HT)

and then search for movement types that have the same movement type text. you can do that in SE16.