Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to run a project with RFC and I get the following exception:

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.sapro.get_tree_data.model.types.Zbws_Ep_Dairy_Prmid does not exist

the RFC works on the backend system.

JCo connections are OK.

I tried to reimport the RFC & restarting the server - didn't help.

I'm working with EP6 SP15. NWDS version is also 15.

Thanks,

Omri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Either the Bapi has been changed after you have imported the model, so in order to counter this exception you can try the following:

Either recreate the application or reimport the model after deleting the previous one from the earlier application and then restarting the J2EE engine.

Hope it helps you.

Regards.

Rajat

arun_ev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue and it is very weired. I am facing it on setting model attributes as well as value attributes. .

Can you please share the solution?

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the same exception :

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.infosys.testdelwf.testingdelbapimodel.types.Zbapi_Wf does not exist

I have created a new WD project and imported the model just a few minutes back. This type exist in the backend and there is no change at the backend. Can anyone of you guide me how can I solve my problem.....

Your inputs awaited ....

TIA.

Regards.

Rajat Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am getting a "Wrong amount type (not decimal) datatype error (DdException). How did you solve your data type issue?

Sam

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan Chinthamani,

The problem in my case was related to the backend.

The basis guy fixed it (I don't know what exactly he did).

In your case I would check the 'amount' field because you have an exception about a specific field.

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

Can you tell me what steps the BASIS person has taken, or where is it related to in BASIS?.

I am getting the DdException in my application.

Thanks

Kukku

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is this problem have solution?

Could you please anybody help me on this, how to resolve this issue, what is the root cause of this issue?

I am facing serious problem because of this.

Thanks and regards,

Lakshmikanthaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im having the same problem with TS and would like to know some solutions on solving this issue.

I have succesfully made the previous DC which is the Bapi_flight_getlist using the pre-made JCo connection WD_MODELDATA_TEST and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST. It runs fine.

Now Im importing my own function module to the aRFC, following the same guide and having problems when deplyoing the DC with the same error as TS. What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Fuad

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> I have succesfully made the previous DC which is the Bapi_flight_getlist using the pre-made JCo connection WD_MODELDATA_TEST and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST. It runs fine.

>

> Now Im importing my own function module to the aRFC, following the same guide and having problems when deplyoing the DC with the same error as TS. What could be wrong?

>

Hi Fuad,

I would suggest create your own JCOs.

Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

I have imported the Function module using my own created JCo. The JCo have been tested in the Content Admin>Web Dynpro> Mantain JCo and it is working fine. Test and ping the JCo is successful.

Still, Im having the same error :

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.prodata.aset.z_pa30_p0040_c.types.Persno does not exist

Detail:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type com.prodata.aset.z_pa30_p0040_c.types.Persno could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.prodata.aset.z_pa30_p0040_c.types.Persno does not exist

I have checked the Persno in the Local dictionary>Data Types>Simple Types and its in there.

I also have tried Reload+Rebuild the DC after re-importing the model.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Fuad

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a very old thread...

Anyhow:

This kind of error can occur if the function module has changed in the backed and not reimported to the Web Dynpro application.

Please try to reimport the RFC.

If it doesn't help, you can restart the J2EE engine after the import (this usually does the job because it cleans cache).

Hope it helps,

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

Are you using custom JCO connections or are you using the default ones. If it is the default ones , have you called any other module with it before.

Regards

Rohit