cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code - CJ9FS

Co versions are used when the various cost estimates are to be prepared and the best co version has be selected. In this case the last co version becomes activated.

My understanding is as below

1.Create project

a.The project created has a base co version as 0

b. Then create i.e. say three versions as 1a, 1b and 1c from the cost perspective and select the best one.

c. Then convert the best version into the version 2. Now this version 2 is the active co version of the project.

Is it correct or is there any other purpose of the co version.

If this is correct then my question is that

1. What is the difference between the co version and the simulation version.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

A project does not have a base CO version. But while a cost planning is done automatically, the values appear in CO version 0. In case you carryout manual cost planning, CO version defaults to 0 on the first screen of manual cost planning transaction.

CO version is only for cost planning. Simulation version has a lager application. It is creating a different version(s) for the project itself. Here, various parameters of the project are changed and managed. Out of multiple simluated versions of the project best one is selected for actually executing a project.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214674
Contributor

Hi,

Whenever you create a controlling area, by default it will result a CO version that version is 0 version of that controlling area.

Now if you want to have multiple cost estimate then you can go ahead with multiple versions and that willbe created in CO.

And CJ9FS is used to copy data from one version to another.

regards

Abhinay