cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart Error messages in RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folk,

Please can someone enlighten me on the following 2 error messages which have suddenley appeared on our SRM 5.0 production sys. It appears that someone may have made a change somewhere during the Labor Day vacation, but we cannot see where:

- Shopping cart 1000890200 (PReq. 😞 BBP_BD 002 Buffer table not up to date

- Shopping cart 1000890216 (PReq. 😞 BBP_PD 428 Enter exactly one partner of type Vendo

I have looked in OSS and bbp_pd and cannot see any clues. Any hints would be much welcome

Thnx,

Mikey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shopping cart 1000890200 (PReq. 😞 BBP_BD 002 Buffer table not up to date

Please check with basis for i st sc

Shopping cart 1000890216 (PReq. 😞 BBP_PD 428 Enter exactly one partner of type Vendo - This one check CRMD_PARTNER table for this sc. How many vendors are there.

how to find vendor from crmd_partner table

follow the link

The table CRMD_PARTNER is mainly to store the partner function values of a procurement document. The main reason why the partner function values are stored in separate table is due to the fact that the actual business partner for individual documents will be different (i.e. Requestor can be anyone employee).

This GUID is different for them because it is a separate transaction data (every procurement data can be considered as a separate transaction).

Please find the logic how to link them to procurement documents?

Please find the logic how to link them to procurement documents?

1). CRMD_ORDERADM_H -> Pick the GUID and pass it to table CRMD_LINK ( to the field GUID_HI).

2.) Select the GUID_SET where OBJTYPE_HI = u201C05u201D and OBJTYPE_SET = u201C07u201D

3) Pass the GUID_SET value to table CRMD_PARTNER (to the field GUID)

The field PARTNER_NO in table CRMD_PARTNER is the actual GUID of the Business partner. You can use this to relate to the table BUT000.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 10:52 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 10:53 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 10:55 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 11:10 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1000890216 (PReq. 😞 generally one sc item can have only one vendor .However you check it up any problem with partner function( table). Check that vendor is valid .

Please see this sap note

Note 959528 - During PO creation wrong error message BBP_PD 428

Symptom

When creating a PO in the Enterprise Buyer, the error message BBP_PD 428

'Enter exactly one partner of type Vendor' is drawn by mistake.

BBP_BD 002 Buffer table not up to date

Regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 11:35 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 2, 2008 12:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

I checked the table entries you have suggested and noticed the following inconsistencies:

- when I select step (2), i.e. Select the GUID_SET where OBJTYPE_HI = u201C05u201D, the OBJTYPE_SET = u201C18u201D and not OBJTYPE_SET = u201C07u201D, as you have noted in your response.

-when I select step (3), i.e. Pass the GUID_SET value to table CRMD_PARTNER, it does not find this value in table CRMD_PARTNER,

Could this be the potential issue?

Thnx,

Mike.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can have only one vendor for one sc item but you must have atleast one vendor there in your SC.

check your CRMD_PARNER table via BBP_PD click detail you may get crmd_partner table. There you can get one guid of Business partner.search this bp guid in BUT000. I had only link discussed on parner function. i will update you those detail too.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yep, I checked the tables at the GUI ID data between the partner tables is for sure correct and consistent.

One thing I have noticed though. When the approved carts sometime convert to a PO, it have seen that the PO still asks for a vendor to be entered as it displays the 'preferred vendor' but leaves the 'vendor field' blank in the PO partner header. How is the 'preferred vendor' field diff to the vendor field and surely, if the cart has already a 'preferred vendor' assigned to it, this should be okay? right??

Thanks,

Mikey.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your BBP_PD .You will get partner function for the sc .Is it 39 or 19 for your sc.

Partner function 39 -regular vendor and 19 prefered vendor.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the significance and difference between these two partner types and how can they be controlled?

thanks

Mike.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

00000039 (preferred vendor - Manually you would assign this vendor in sc)

00000019 (fixed vendor) like it may refer contract as a source of supply.

but partner functions can be controlled by this BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI while creating SC.

to know more on partner function go to spro --> define partner function -

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 3, 2008 8:01 AM

Answers (0)