cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 1234358 (transaction GCU1N) disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

The above mentioned note disappeared. This note added the flag "Read from master data" and the field "Ledger selection" to the report GCU1. With this transaction one can load data from FI to a special ledger. However the flag "Read from master data" was not there. However a note was created and I implemented this note, which is now on the productive system.

In another context I have looked for the note again (1 month later) but it disappeared. SAP says that the note is under construction and not released for customers. But it was released end of July!!! And I don't get any answer from SAP what was wrong with the note.

Can someone help me what to do?

Kind regards,

Isabelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At present The note 1234358 Status is In Process. it will be released to customer once It is ready.

There may be new changes.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the answer. My problem is only that I have implemented the note already in a system by end of july (by then, the note was released for customers) and now I don't know if anything is wrong with the note or if SAP only makes additions. If anything is wrong, I should know about as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The problem is resolved, the note is now available. Appearantely there were some issues with the consolidation tool in the first version of the note.

Kind regards,

Isabelle

Answers (0)