cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Ship-to-Party field in S.O. after creating Delilvery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I Disable (Not to Change) the Ship to-Party field in the Sales Order after creating the Delivery Document?

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

In your Partner Function Determination for Sales document header you can make Ship to Party as non-modifiable. But this would not allow users to Change Ship to Party in Sales Order also...

To do the above follow this:

IMG - Sales & Distrn - Basic Functions - Set Up Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header - Select TA - Stabdard Order - Double Click on Partner Functions in Procedure (on left hand side) - In Ship to Party line put Tick mark in Check box - Non Modifiable...

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

the answer which u gave was excellent and easy to understansd..

Thaank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner procedures. Again double click on TA and check whether SH is flowing there. If not, include the same at the bottom box and select the box under the tab [Not changeable]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank u for ur answer. But in that procedure, irrespective of Delivery, In VA02, the Ship-to-Party is in Disable Mode.

But my requirement is "Only after Creation of Delivery, Ship-to-Party should be Disabled", Before the Creation of Delivery the User can change it.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

In that case, two things you can do to achieve.

- Go to [VOV7] select your item category and dont check the box [Business Item] By doing so, you are preventing changing the partner functions at item level. Whatever you maintain at header level, that will be copied and cannot be changed at item level in sale order. Of course, this applies in VA01 itself.

- At header level, to control in VA02, apply User Exit in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The First Solution (VOV7 - Business Item) doesnt suit my requirement.

Now I came to understand that In standard SAP (Confugurations) there is no Solution, So I am trying to work it out with ABAPers.

Thanks to all,

Regards,

Srinivas.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Srinivasa

this is exactly is my requirement. Could you please let me know how you achive this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can acheive this by using enhancement.

In MV45AFZZ you can incorporate a check to see whether the delivery is completed or not. If delivery is completed then the partners (SH) has to be checked and if there is any deviation throw an error message.

Regards,

GSL.