cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Error AISBAUFBAU000 Data for asset view 0 is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

(After Upgrade) When I click in the project on the button Asset under constuction I get the error Data for asset view 0 is missing.

Message no. AISBAUFBAU000

Diagnosis

Data inconsistency

Depreciation area 43 exists in company code 3155. However, authorizations are not maintained for asset view 0 in the chart of depreciation of this company code for depreciation area 43.

We have a depreciation area 43 but this is deactivated for the asset class AUC.

How to solve this?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if note 941761 is applicable to you.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also have the same issue.Note 941761 is not applicable for us.Please advice if you have any other solution.

Thanks

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratibha,

We have first to implement this OSS note.

When you look in the table from the OSS note I see that I'm missing for area 43 the entrie 00.

I think that the entrie 00 is created in the back ground. You can't change the 00 manual.

In PS it looks to the entry 00.

I hoop that the ABAP from the OSS note create the missing entry.

In our development system I have the entry 00 bot not in the production system. I found and OSS note that there where problems in 4.6 with the transport from this value.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

We are not able to apply that OSS note.When we tried to apply that note we got error message "Package ATST does not exist".Now how we can enter missing entries in the table T082AVIEWB.I am seeing there is difference in nos of entries in table T082AVIEWB between test system(where we don't have issue) and in the production system(where we have issue).Please let us know if you have any other solution.

Thanks

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratibha,

For mee it will take weeks before they implement the OSS note.

In the OSS note there is an ABAP to correct the problem. an option is to create this ABAP manual.

An other option (but not the best one, and I'm not allowed to do this in our system) is to use SE16 (SE16N) in D-bug mode and ad manual this entry in the table (a programmer can help you) and put manual this entry in a transport request.

An other option is to open a request to SAP

I found an other OSS. There they advise to make a change in customizing save it and change it back. (was not working in me case)

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running the repport from the oss note solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing the same problem. Please advise me how to fix thius issue.

Regards,

Havina

chris_ford
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had the same issue and was able to corerct it by implementing the program in note 941761 and then running the program with SE38.