Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for action: CRE with object: ADCP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered the following error when creating an index:

No authorization for action: CRE with object: ADCP

I was at transaction DB02 -> 'Checks' -> Database<->ABAP/4 Dictionary.

The checks indicate that there are some optional indexes that are not created.

The error is encountered when I select one of these indexes (eg. ADCP-I01) and try to create it using the 'Create in DB' button.

Do I have to assign some certain permission to my account? I am already holding the SAP_ALL and S_A.SYSTEM profiles.

Thanks for any help,

Tzyy Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

When I clicked the huge refresh button, I only got the screen refresh. I did not receive the pop up you mentioned.

I had tried to do a new consistency check for Database<->ABAP/4 Dictionary but does not help as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I received "The last authorization check was successful" when I run SU53 after I encountered the error. Does this mean I had the permission?

I tried using DDIC and it returns that the request is executed successfully. But when I refresh the optional indexes, the indexes is still in the not created list.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As i had expected DDIC userid did the needful.

to see whether the index is created, you need to do the following.

start transaction DB02

click on the refresh button

You would then get a new pop up with two different buttons.

now on this pop up click the 'perform database checks' button.

System might give you a warning 'This will take time' , click yes and wait for the system to refresh the data.

Once system has refreshed the database data, you should be able to see your newly created index.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi buddy!

Well, as could see in your question, the object is not an authorization object (that´s why you cannot find it in PFCG). ADCP is the index you´re trying. As the other friend said, when this message appears, start transaction SU53 just after the message then you´re gonna whether it´s an authorization problem. Anything you need just let us know, ok?

good luck!

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try using DDIC userid to do the needful.

Regards,

siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Adding SAP_NEW does not help.

And I could not find the authorization objects CRE or ADCP to add to my role (using transaction PFCG).

I am new to this area. Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you're the admin... try adding SAP_NEW to your account... otherwise check SU53 for the checked object and add it to one of your roles.

Regards

Juan