cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log on ticket not activated on the server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When i tried to test compont crm_ui_frame,using transaction code bsp_wd_cmpwd,it opens the url

Where in, i am not able to enter user name and password, those fields are gray out. System seeking the fallowing errors:

1) . sso log on not passable, log on ticket not activated on the server.

2).No switch to https occurred so it is not secure to send a password. for which i try to activated the profiles using transaction code:RZ10. the fallowing profiles are

Login/accept_sso2_ticket=1, login/create_sso2_ticket=2. While doing this i am getting errors, so i could not able to activate those profiles. The following errors are

E: login/accept_sso2_ticket not a logical value 1#.

W: unknown parameter. Start up/ trimming_propertics, a check cannot be performed.

W: unknown parameter. Start up/um/home, a check cannot be performed.

W: unknown parameter .start up / max_coches, a check cannot be performed.

E: jstart up/ instance_propertics file D:\usr\sap\c27\DVEBMGS00\J2EE\cluster\ instance.

E: Exe\j2ee.file D:\usr\sap\c27\DVEBMGS00\exe\ jcontrol.exe .does not exist.

Hence, please help me in this regards, and for your kind information, i have crm2007 and TREX servers both are on single machine, and i do have DNS server connected to my system.

Regards

padmarao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>E: login/accept_sso2_ticket not a logical value 1#.

Check if the value is really "1" and not "1#".

I have these parameters set on my CRM 2007 system and the saplpgon ticket works fine.

>2).No switch to https occurred so it is not secure to send a password. f

You have to activate HTTPS for the ICM and you have to choose "Logon via HTTPS" for the

/sap/crm_logon service in SICF.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Mr.CHRETIEN

Many thanks for your suggestion! And i am really sorry for my multiple posts actually i am new to CRM.

I have changed the value into 1 as you said and activated that profile, for which error has gone out. But remaining errors are still coming up

For second one I have activated the HTTPS for ICM as in the instruction you sent us and restarted the app. server. Now the same the above errors are coming as it is.

Regards

pamdarao