cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority- field status group or posting key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know which field status would have priority whether it is field status group which is maintained in the GL master or the field status of the posting key.

Thanks

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Priority will be determined depending upon the status of the field status whether it is from Field status group of GL master or field status in the Posting key. The order will be decided from Suppressed, Hidden, Required & optional. Which ever status is occuring in field status group or posting key, it will have the first priority.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I want to know which has priority

eg reference field

suppose in posting key it is optional and in fvg it is mandatory during doc entry whether it will be optional or mandatory?

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The Second priority is Fields which are made mandatory. So if the field is optional in PK and mandatory in FSG system looks for FSG.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a field has status 'suppressed' in field status group of GL and 'optional' in the posting key, then the priority is from field status group of GL master i.e. 'suppressed'.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies.

I have assigned points!

Rgds

Suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the basic priority comes from the status of the field itself, like suppresed, required optional or display only

the FSG from g/l master overall has a lower priority then posting key

thanx

alok

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Posting key will have priority. Simply the logic is PK is entered before GL Account.

Srinivas