cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating Inquiry with VA11 and assign it to one WBSE which is Billing Element and Assign DIP profile to it.

I want to create Quatation and Billing Plane for that with the refrence of that inquiry .

When i use DP81 it shows the error message (Expendature items not found).I am sending the full error message as given below

No expenditure items found

Message no. VPK1310

Diagnosis

No expenditure items matching the selection were found.

System Response

No processing possible.

Procedure

Resource-related billing contains no expenditures for the posting timeframe you specified. Specify a different timeframe.

In the case of quotations, there are no costs in the project or service order. Check whether any have been planned.

Not able to understand the Time Frame .

And for Qutotation there is price in Inquiry.

Please help me in doing same.

regards.

Sukhveer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its problem of SD side time frame is not defined there.

Its answred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be a bit more specific. Where do I look for the time frame in SD? Or what do you mean by time frame. I checked PS planning period = Oct 2008. Run DP81 for 15/10/2008.

Regards

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Say your SD person to do so.

My SD person have done this.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to have cost planned for the WBS Element. This cost plan can be automatic or manual. Only then you can have sales pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I've alredy planned cost thru CJ40 manual planning.

Then budgeted .

There should be another reason.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Now check the timeframe. Go to one of the PS reports or even RRB reports and check during what period you have carried out cost planning. Please let me know during what period you have carried out cost planning and what is the procing date you are selecting on DP81 initial screen. I also hope that you have done details cost element based cost planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have exactly the same problem and we have come to our end. Any help on this subject. I can say that the time frame for the plan and the processing of DP81 is the same date. today's date. We are testing. Our DIP check is green no overlaps or errors there.