cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put inventory opening stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

1) i want to put opening stock of inventory, through DTW is it possible?or any onother way?

2)or should i made good receipt,mannualy?

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel that you have already posted the same question to the Forum.

Ref: *wants put stock opening balance through DTW *

[;

Already answers were suggested to you. Requesting you to follow the same thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shri..sir,

ok..i will follow that.

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shri..sir,

1 doubt--

if i will go to inventory->initial quantity ,inventory trackingand stock posting->initial quantity , here i will choose required warehouse and item...is this also ok????

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

use ''StockTaking.xlt" to load the Opening Balances.

After importing this template to SAP B1 through DTW, open the 'Inventory -> Inventory Transactions -> Initial Quantities, Inventory Tracking and Stock Posting -> Stock Posting Tab'

From the 'Price Source for Whse Stock Posting' dropdown choose the option 'by pricelist' now the 'pricelist' dropdown will appear, choose the appropriate pricelist and choose 'OK.

From the 'Stock Posting' window, Set the 'Inventory Offset - Increase Account' and 'Inventory Offset - Decrease Account'.

Hope you have understood

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am SAP Certified Consultant and I had found the entering the opening stock of item in just in 30 min for more then 50 thousand items just using one formatted search in SAP Business one.....

If you are Interest the Reply me

Thanks Binod

Email add: sarma.binod(at the rate)gmail(dot)com

+919903411353