cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External BreakPoint for debugging a Inbound proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my Scenario is File to Proxy .. i want to debgug the Inbound Proxy in background mode.. by keeping a normal break point if i test through SPROXY T-code it was enetering into Debugmode.. but i want to debug the same program while executing the interface through File..

when ever my Xi adapter was pick the file immediately system should eneter into Debug mode.. for this.. what is the procedure..

and my Sender (Proxy) cummunication channel I'm using HTTP destination( RFCUSER) .. but for this RFCUSER dont have login in R/3 system..

can anybody suggest me the complete procedure..

Regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Inbound proxy works in background mode I really doubt whether the External breakpiont will work .

U can try putting infinite loop in inbound proxy.

Run u r interface and goto Tcode SM50 and from there debug u r program.

Regards,

Ganesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was sloved

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the user in XI for RFC destination from XI to R/3. u need to set the external debugging for this user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the status of your message in the receiver system, does it just have the green flag? if so, you probably miss some configuration in the integration engine of that system, most likely i'd say the queues have not been registered. You can have a look at transaction SMQR to see if there are any queues registered in your system and what the status of the queue scheduler is. The queue scheduler status should be INACTIVE and you should see a bunch of registered queues as described here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7b/94553b4d53273de10000000a114084/content.htm

If there are not XI queues registere, look at transaction SXMB_ADMIN, there is an entry "Register Queues" or similar there. You need to execute this action.

If this doesn't help, please give some more details on what or what not happens in your receiver system

To debug Proxy calls-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cbc7d790-0201-0010-bea6-c54...

or Can you regenerate your proxy and activate the same again?

You an check the Pipeline URL in SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

problem is .. if i execute the inbound proxy through SPROXY tcode(Manul execution) (my scenario is Synchronous) it was giving the correct results... where as if i execute the same through XI Interface by keeping the File means. it was returning different Output... I'm not understaing.. the problem.. if ABAP code is problem means it should return the same message while executing with the same data.. but tehre it was returning correct Results...

so i want to do the debugging my code while executing the interface through keeping the File

Regards

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the blog..

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4098] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Prakasu