cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines generated for expired Scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing problems in Scheduling agreements.

Schedule lines are getting generated for those agreements whose validity has expired(i.e Validity in Past).

Is there any check to restrict those Scheduling Agreements??

Please Help.

Regards,

Ritesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from OSS note 914607 - FAQ: Validity and status of scheduling agreements

1. Question: When I process scheduling agreements without delivery schedules, I have the option to specify the validity of the scheduling agreement: "Valid" and "Valid to". What role does the validity play when the scheduling agreement is processed?

Response: In the case of scheduling agreements without delivery schedules, the system checks the validity of the scheduling agreement if you create a new schedule line or change an existing schedule line. If the schedule line date is outside the validity interval, a warning message is issued. You can then decide whether or not to create the schedule line or whether to adjust the validity of the scheduling agreement. No error message is issued.

2. Question: What role does the validity play in the case of scheduling agreements with delivery schedules?

Response: The function is similar to scheduling agreements without delivery schedules. The only difference is that the entry of the validity is optional (unlike scheduling agreements without releases) and this is not checked by the system. If the validity is missing, the system does note issue a warning message. If you specify the validity, the system behaves in the same way as for scheduling agreements without releases.