cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-price of Purchase Order at Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

If have the requirement that on Goods Receipt we need the Purchase Order to be re-priced. If I set the price date to 5 in the PO, this causes a re-price at GR, but is appears to do a complete re-price and removes any manually entered prices. Also, though the GR values reflect the re-price, the PO still shows the old values. The actual PO is not updated, even though a re-price for the GR has occured.

I have also tried using the IS-OIL functionality whereby you assign the value 'U' to the condition category in the price conditions you require to be re-priced. This appears to work in that any manual prices entered remain. However, again, the PO does not reflect the price change.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the PO to be updated, rather than just the values used in the GR.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not possible. You have to play with the condition types for this.

This is like an example of Gold, you order gold at one price but at the time of recieving gold you pay another price. You may check the condition type created for gold purchase.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

This ain't feasible Chris, Changing teh Pricing date category only helps redetermine the pricing, but not update the PO with the new prices