cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System type for backend system definition

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am installing SRM 5 to link to ECC 6. I would like to confirm the system type to assign for the configuration 'Define Backend System' as I was not able to system type/release level for ECC 6. I am going to check the plug-in version we have to see whether we have got the right version.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Got the answer for the system type but still encountering problem. Will raise separate question on this.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you can find it in SAINT tcode.

regards

Muthu

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I can see that the release for PI_BASIS is 2006_1_700, level 6 and SAP_AP is release 700, level 13. I understand the plug-ins are now delivered with the SAP_APPL components so I am not sure whether that is an issue or not.

It will be good if someone can tell me what system type they are assigning in the Define Backend System config to link to their ECC system. I want to make sure I have put in the correct setting. At the moment, I am getting error 'no link to the backend system' and 'select a location to which a plant has been assigned' when I add a shopping cart item (special request).

Regards

SF

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may get system type ERP_2.0 .flag /3 too.

Regards

Muthu

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For your error message, check in the customizing that RFC destination and the flag RFC are set. (and also the rfc destination itself)