cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Idoc Multiple Receivers (Four Services)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is one IDOC to Multiple receivers each (Four Receivers with different services (systems))u2026

Say the IDOC has Basic data,, Purchasing data, Sales data, Retail Price, Assortment data.

1) Basic data should be sent to Rec1

2) Basic data and Retails Price to be sent to Rec2

3) Basic data, Purchasing data, Sales data to be sent to Rec3,

4) Basic data,, Purchasing data, Sales data, Retail Price, Assortment data to be sent to Rec4

Now my confusion is how to handle the mapping u2026 Do I need to implement 1: N Mapping? Or?

If I implement 1: N then I think the problem comes with Interface Determinationu2026

Or else do I need to use the Receiver Determination and use multiple configured receivers?

Please can any one give me some Idea on how to handle this

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use 1:N maping. Create the seperate Interface determinations for all the receivers as per requirments.

Then configure all receivers in Receiver determinations. So same IDOC will be send to all receivers. (Don't keep any condition in condition editor)

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks for your reply

So do i need to create Four Interface Determiantions and each should have the same Message Mapping (1:N)...

But is this feasible.... For each Interface Determination the mapping will be executed and it is four times so i dont think we should go for 1:N

Please can you give more infomation...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

4 seperate mappings and thus 4 seperate Interface Mappings. it will not be 1:N Mapping

--- 4 Straight Mappings as per below requirments. If you have same receiver then it will be good option to go for 1:N Mapping (Only one Mapping)

But for 4 different receivers you need 4 entries in Receiver determination with details about Interface and Receiver Agreements.

1) Basic data should be sent to Rec1

2) Basic data and Retails Price to be sent to Rec2

3) Basic data, Purchasing data, Sales data to be sent to Rec3,

4) Basic data,, Purchasing data, Sales data, Retail Price, Assortment data to be sent to Rec4

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swarup... Yes you are correct...

I was thinking for 1:N mapping hence i did not get a strike until you said

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sridhar,

You can do 1:N mapping. For doing N:1 mapping, in Integartion directory, in Interface determination, normally the type will be in standard mode. You just change it to enhanced mode. Then i think you wonnt face any problem in mapping.