SCA?SDO standards in eSOA
I have fielded this questions from our principal architect (enterprise services) in the IBM arena, whom needs to know a few things in regard to SAP standards (eSOA, NW7.0):Can anyone help?
1. Do the integration endpoints support the SCA or SDO specifications from OSOA? If not, is this support planned?
2. Do the integration endpoints require a particular style in their WSDL, e.g. document/literal? Is the u201Cwrappedu201D document/literal convention supported?
3. What is the limit for the number of invocations per minute for the various out-of-the-box services per u2018typicalu2019 server in a u2018typicalu2019 configuration?
4. Do the integration endpoints support asynchronous services? If they do, is message correlation supported? If so, how?
5. If asynchronous services are supported, how and where are poison messages trapped?
6. For service invocations that fail, is there a system-level error code, a human-readable message, or both?
7. Do the integration endpoints publish their WSDL automatically?
8. Is an open-standards service repository available for the enterprise services?
9. Are there limits on XSD data types used by the integration endpoints?
10. For decimal values, which representations are supported that maintain precision within SAP when used across integration endpoints?